- Developer: CANON
- Description: Canon Inkjet Printer Driver
We recommend you try using this tool. It fixes a wide range of computer errors, as well as protecting against things like file loss, malware, hardware failures and optimizes your PC for maximum performance. It fixed our PC faster than doing it manually.
- Step 1: Download Auslogics Driver Update (Windows 7, 8.1 & 10)
- Step 2: Install the program once downloaded
- Step 3: Run the scan tool to automatically fix missing DLL files
You are running:
DLL file found in our database
DLL last updated April 15 2021
If you have landed on this page then you are most probably looking for the CNBLR4.DLL library to fix the error:
CNBLR4.DLL is missing
On this page I have laid out the information you will need to know to understand what is causing this error as well as the versions of CNBLR4.DLL that you will want to download.
What is the CNBLR4.DLL file?
What’s the file for?
Why is the CNBLR4.DLL is missing error appearing?
If you are running a new computer then it could be that the company you have bought it from hasn’t installed it for you, which is common.
If you have been running your computer for some time already and have had no problems with hardware/software before then it could be a sign of a more serious problem.
You may have a virus that is deleting important files in an attempt to disrupt your work or hold your computer to ransom.
Re-installing the CNBLR4.DLL should be your first task and if the problem continues try installing an anti-virus program.
How do you fix the problem?
The most simplest solution to fix the “CNBLR4.DLL is missing” error is to download and install the correct DLL file below.
Once downloaded you will need to put it into the correct folder that is missing the DLL file as indicated by the error message that has appeared on your computer.
Other methods also exist that may be simpler and more practical depending upon your situation and unique problem.
- Method 1: Download and install the DLL file yourself
- Method 2:Automatically fix it
- Method 3: Use system file checker to scan and fix the problem automatically
- Method 4: Use an anti-virus to scan and detect issues then automatically fix them
- Method 5: Use system restore to revert back to before the problems started
Method 1: Download and install the DLL file yourself
Below are the available downloads for the CNBLR4.DLL we found, find the version that is right for your computer then download and install it.
CNBLR4.DLL, available versions:
|32 Bit 0.3.1536.1||Canon Inkjet Printer Driver||U.S. English||Download|
Request DLL not in this list...
Which version of CNBLR4.DLL do I choose?
Ideally you will want to choose the most recent (highest version number) DLL file with the correct 32 or 64 bit label for your system.
Choosing a 64 bit version of the file will help ensure that your system can take advantage of the faster processing power available in your PC.
Where do I place this file?
First try placing the file into the folder where the program you are having problems with lives.
Usually if you have an error telling you that this file is missing it will tell you where it is missing from.
What if I need to register the CNBLR4.DLL file?
If you find that just placing the DLL file into the target folder does not work you may need to register it with Windows.
To do this you can save the DLL file to the C:WindowsSystem32 folder and then open a command prompt using admin rights, type “regsvr32 CNBLR4.DLL” and run it.
Method 2: Automatically fix it
A program exists that will take the hard work out of fixing your missing CNBLR4.DLL file problem called Auslogics.
The Auslogics suite of programs can keep your computer ticking by and ensure that the drivers and DLL files remain in working order.
Method 3: Use system file checker to scan and fix the problem automatically
Those familiar with the Windows operating system will know of the sfc/scannow file integrity check for important files.
You can run this tool by doing the following:
- Start by launching the command line as an administrator (right click to find the option) that you find in the search field using the keywords “command prompt”.
- In the newly launched window enter “sfc / scannow” without the quotes and hit the enter key to run the command.
- Now the program should launch and start working without any further input.
- You will know when the program has finished running and has been successful when a dialog appears saying “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.”.
With any luck the program will find that the CNBLR4.DLL file is missing and automatically fix it for you.
Method 4: Use an anti-virus to scan and detect issues then automatically fix them
A common cause of the CNBLR4.DLL file disappearing on its own is that your computer is infected with malware.
A malicious piece of software could have deleted it in order to cause mayhem or maybe to hold you ransom for a payment to fix it.
The simplest fix would be for you to use the anti-virus built into the operating system called Windows Defender.
Method 5: Use system restore to revert back to before the problems started
Like rolling back the clock and travelling back in time, the System Restore process built into various Windows versions allows to to roll your computer back to a time when it worked fully.
This is useful if you have problems such as a missing CNBLR4.DLL file on your system and don’t know how it was lost.
You can attempt this yourself very easily by doing the following:
- Open the Start menu and launch the “Run” program by searching for it.
- With the “Run” program waiting for a command enter “rstrui” without the quotes and hit enter to open the system recovery tool.
- With the system recovery tool open you can choose a restore point to roll back to when you believe the computer was safe and worked fully.
Now when you fire your computer up again you will be able to find out if you went far back enough to when the CNBLR4.DLL error did not appear.